Friday, April 22, 2011

Goodbye

This isn't going to be easy.

I am leaving blogger.

Before you comment, please, listen. ShadeClan isn't active. The only time anyone rp's is when I make a new post, and then that only lasts for five comments, and then the cycle continues. Our deputy only commented like, five times, and now they don't even come on.

So great.

I seem selfish, but I'm not in the mood for writing a post about, 'please comment more often!', because then it makes me angry to see that they only comment on that post, and wait for another saying the same exact thing. I'm not going to delete this blog.

If you guys want, you can rp still, and maybe I might come back, but I've taken a better notice in Fanfiction, where I don't have to make up a dozen posts for people who never comment.

I might come back, but for now, and probably forever,

Goodbye,

~Fernstar

(P.S. Delete me from your blogs. I'm not going to comment.)

3 comments:

  1. NOOOO..... why is this happening to everyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be missed dearly Twilightsky--- I mean Fernsplash. :(((
    Hopefully you will come back soon!!!{If you will!}

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete