Sunday, April 17, 2011

Gathering

I was checking out PoplarClan, when I saw that the gathering was tonight. Yay! Don't worry, your allowed to comment if your clan was signed up on the joining page, but it's not yet on the side bar. We're going, so yes! Heres the list of cats that will be attending:

- Brookpaw
- Dawnpaw
- Skybreeze
- Darkpaw
- Silentpaw
- Fernstar
- Echoleaf
- Snowingdapple
- Springstorm
- Goldenmist

Don't be angry if your not on the list!

Also, almost done with chapter on on Fernstar's Story (go to last post to see the link) so, yay!

Hope to see you at the gathering!

~Fernstar

8 comments:

  1. Darkpaw cheered. "I'm going to the gathering! Let's go, Brookpaw, Dawnpaw, Silentpaw!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Right behind you" Dawnpaw run foreward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splotchpaw scuffled his paws. "I wish I was going." he meowed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Mady next time" Dawnpaw answered.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "So brighten up " Dawnpaw yowld as she run to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brookpaw bounded over to Darkpaw, Silentpaw, and Dawnpaw.

    ReplyDelete
  7. skybreeze smiled,my first gathering!she thought happily.

    echoleaf noded.

    ReplyDelete